Dear nefia, Mercator and Bosch Alumni,
in many professional contexts, facilitation skills have become key competencies. Increasing complexity and constant changes require adaptive and facilitative leadership in order to hold teams together, motivate them and meet organizational or project goals.
Would you like to get to know and experience the most important conditions and practices for facilitation?
Beate Heimberger and Yorck von Korff, from the first class (1995/96) of the Bosch Postgraduate Program in International Affairs (todays Mercator Fellowship on International Affairs), work in the field of organizational development and change management and can look back on many years of facilitation experience. When we met again last year, the idea arose to jointly offer facilitation training for nefia members as well as Mercator and Bosch Alumni.
Beate and Yorck offer:
A two-day training on “Fundamental Facilitation Skills: Mindset, design, and tools.“
The general goals for the two days are:
· Get to know the most important conditions and practices for facilitation and experience them
· Fill up on motivation to pursue these skills further, to apply them where necessary and to refine them
· What facilitation is and what not
· The indispensable qualities of the facilitator: congruence, unconditional positive regard, empathic understanding
· The communication of the facilitator: Nonviolent communication
· Considering the context: working on a participant’s case
· Designing a workshop
· Working with different methods: Appropriate warmups , brainstorming, interactive presentations, facilitating open dialogue, gradients of agreement
· Feedback and evaluation
Network coordinators, project managers coordinating divergent stakeholders, team leaders, organizational development consultants, change managers, organizers of strategic planning workshops, experienced and less experienced facilitators (as activities will be experiential participants on various levels are likely to find meaningful learning)
September 11 and 12, 2020, whole day
The training is planned as a face-to-face training in Berlin.
190 euros per participants for the two days (reduced to 95 euros fort the unemployed, students and those with little revenues).
For questions please contact email@example.com.
Please register for the training until June 21, 2020 below
Netzwerk für internationale Aufgaben –
Stiftungskolleg und Mercator Kolleg Alumni e.V.
Neue Promenade 6